Our years of experience in the print marketing sector have taught us a few lessons and none more humbling than the power of digital marketing. Did you know that our website accounts for a large percentage of our turnover? We are super excited about the power of online marketing and are now offering website packages to cater for any business, large or small.
A complete package
Omni channel marketing and Omni channel selling have become one of the great strengths of modern business. Let us create your business a seamless marketing strategy that spans from vehicle signage, printed stationary, to a professional website and anything in-between. We can even style your company emails or eBay Store theme to suit.
We can build your website on a range of current Content Management Systems including the world’s largest, WordPress. A CMS put you in the driving seat of your new website and gives you complete control over the content on the site allowing you to add/remove pages, edit menus, update a blog, add gallery images and much, much more.
An online store that actually works?
We are also experts in all things e-commerce and know that creating a successful online sales channel that is so much more than just turning on a web-store and sitting back with your fingers crossed. We can create an online store to sell almost any product or service and are experienced in a range of e-commerce platforms.
Integration with 3rd party applications.
Take your website to the next level with additional web app integrations: Wow your customers with unparalleled customer service with an integration with the Zendesk ticketing system and Zopim Live chat. Or build an impressive email database using Mailchimp subscription forms. There is a vast array of 3rd party applications that we can use to improve your visitors experience and generate more income.
We also offer professional website and email hosting services. We don’t deliver your website on a thumb drive. It comes fully installed and tested on reliable server hardware. We can help you setup your business email including forwarding, auto-responders, spam filters and more.
Fabsigns, 5 tips for a better performing website
- Contact information is not reserved for the contact page – Ensure contact information is front and center or easily located. A contact phone number should be displayed on every page, the header is the favoured position. Forcing visitors to locate your contact information creates an un-necessary barrier between your prospective client and your sales team.
- Call to actions – Encourage your visitor to take action ‘today’ with clear call to actions on as many pages as possible. Checkout the ‘Want to know more…’ call to action at the bottom of this page for an example.
- Flaunt it – Brand recognition is one of the most effective marketing tools on the planet. Many businesses spend huge amounts of money to ensure their brand or logo is never far from thought. If you have managed to secure work for some ‘big name’ companies, don’t be afraid to shamelessly flaunt it. Scroll to the bottom of our website to see how we have used client’s logos to help instil trust in our visitors. Even if your clients aren’t huge names, pick client who are recognisable in your local area. This has a spin-off effect that can remind clients of their visit to your site the next time they see that brands marketing in the local area.
- No Broken Links – It sounds obvious, but broken links are an immediate deterrent for your prospecting clients. Remember your website is the face of your business. Google’s search algorithm also dislikes ranking sites with broken links.
- Go easy on the creativity – You might have just discovered the power of the internet but you can be sure a good portion of your clients/customers are seasoned veterans. While website design has improved out of site, you may notice that the basic layout of a website has been left largely un-changed. Logo and menu at the top, footer at the bottom, content in the middle. If you get too creative with your design and sway from the familiar layout, you run the risk of alienating your visitors and increasing your bounce rate. Leaving you with a very flashy looking, but very in-effective, website.
We are always here to help - please get in touch!