Traditional Painted Signwriting Brisbane
Technology has come along way since signwriting was born with the simplest of hand tools and while we love the impact of a high-gloss vinyl or the illumination of a scrolling LED sign, technology is not always the best choice. In a crowded marketplace it is vital that your business stands out from the rest and what better way to do that than with expertly hand-painted signage.
Traditional Hand Painted Signage benefits
With centuries of testing to it’s name, Painted Signage has stood the test-of-time and boasts a list of benefits. Some are listed below though there are many more. Please call us today to speak to one of our hand painting experts.
- Painted signs, are a fantastic option for a seamless finish on a textured surfaces,
- Painted signage offers a ‘permanent’ signage fixture that can’t be easily stolen or vandalised.
- Long lasting finish that ages tastefully and can be easily ‘touched up’
- Eye catching and attention demanding finishes including matt, satin, gloss, metalic and gold leaf.
- Offers surface sealing and protection.
WHAT SURFACES CAN BE PAINTED?
Unlike modern adhesive signs, there aren’t many restrictions when it comes to hand painting. We have listed some surfaces below but this is not a definitive list. If you have a problem area in mind please give us a call.
- Interior Walls
- Exterior walls
- Tiled Floors
- Concrete Floors
- Timber Floors
- Glass windows
- Shop fronts
- Sandwich Boards
- Canvas Stage Sets
We are always here to help - please get in touch!