Business Cards Brisbane
There is no faster way to a poor first impression than handing out a sub-par business card. Any savvy Brisbane business owner realises that first impressions last and high quality business cards are a sure fire way to impress!
Cheap Business Cards – Digital
A far cry from a hand scissored business card printed on your desktop printer… Our digital business cards scream professional and are available on a range of different card stocks. Available in single side, double sided, monochrome and full colour. We also offer a range of different print quantities to tailor for all our Brisbane customers from the weekend hobbyist to dedicated conference hopper and avid net-worker.
High Quality Business Cards – OFFSET
Our offset business cards are available in a large range of styles and finishes which gives you the freedom to be choosey. You want your business to stand out don’t you? High quality textures and finishes, show you mean business, and boast professionalism and attention to detail. Some of our most popular business card categories are below.
- Single-sided cards.
- Double-sided cards.
- Varnished Business cards
- Laminated Business cards
- Celloglazed Business cards
- Folded Business Cards
- Die-cut Business Cards
We are experts in Business Card design
Consider using our expert Brisbane designers to give your cards that ‘wow factor’. With years of experience in the printing industry and the business sector, we’ve seen more bad business cards than we’d like to admit. Being keen learners, we’ve learn from others mistakes and to avoid making them yourself, consider relying on our experience.
Got a design ready to print?
No problem – send us your design. Give our friendly team a call to discuss turning your art and vision into a quality lead generating business card. We also offer a fast and simple way to send us your business card design files. Checkout our file upload center.
How to design a business card
Minimalistic Business Cards
- Even if you’re going minimalistic, you can make the business card an extension of who you are.
- A Less is More approach that is modern and clean will give you instant professionalism.
- There is a certain confidence in a simple card: just name, contact info, done.
- Avoid putting your social media on the business card, that is not what it’s for, and are your social media pages really geared to be the ‘first port of call’ for a propecting client?
Humor – Break the ice!
- You’re business cards shouldn’t be a poor extension of who you are. They should start and drive conversations. If they are not doing this, then they are not working as hard as they could be.
- Humor can be your ally: a funny card opens up a conversation beautifully.
- The point of a business card is that people remember you. This is precisely what funny does.
A Piece of art: showcase your work.
- If you’re a designer, photographer, or other visual creative, your cards can form a porfolio.
- A link to your Instagram feed, gives potential clients a direct portal into the world that is your creative.
- Utilise an entire side of your business card to showcase your work, giving a potential client, a piece of your portfolio to keep.
Show off your aesthetic.
- If you are trying to entice the likes of today’s design savvy hipsters, then consider something more unique.
- Again, treat your card like a piece of art.
- Don’t feel the pressure to get your design to sum up everything about your business. View your card as an introduction and an indicator as to where they could find out more.
Top 5 Business Card Mistakes
1) Blending in
If your business card fails to make an impression, it’s destined to fail. Bland cards love being stashed in drawers, glove boxes or the nearest garbage bin.
Business card quality and appearance speaks volumes. When we see cheap cards, we assume cheap business, poor quality products/services and then we think… lunch… We’ve moved on.
3) The mystery business card
You are in the business of doing… what exactly? Business cards should be clear and concise, not a riddle that requires solving. Relevant designs and unique selling proposals act as very powerful selling tools. Missing information is also a common issue. Email addresses are a must, phone calls are ‘so yesterday.’
4) Size does matter
Anything bigger than a credit card is a big step backwards. Common-sense says that cards this size won’t fit into many wallets and purses so keep the sizing to regulations. Smaller business cards are popular also but watch your font size. Unreadable font means unhappy customer.
5) Keep your business cards handy
A box of quality business cards collecting dust delivers as much business value as a ham sandwich. Keep them on you and hand them out. Hand out multiple cards to one client and politely as for a referral. What have you got to lose?
We are always here to help - please get in touch!