Car Wraps Brisbane – Car & Vehicle Signage Brisbane
We have a custom cut car wraps service at Fabsigns. We specialise in trade car signage and are capable of creating and installing fully custom vehicle wraps. We also wrap trailers, boats, jet skis, motorbikes and just about any other vehicle.
Car signage is paramount in the world of marketing today. After all, how long do you spend driving? And how many marketing messages are you subjected to every day thanks to billboards, building signage, other vehicles, as well as what is on the radio? If you want to be in the mix, you’ve got to consider car signage. The key is to have signage and vehicle wraps that stand out from the crowd and grab attention. Fabsigns can help customize the right design and manufacture the perfect vehicle signage for your Brisbane business.
5 Reasons to use Fab Signs for your Brisbane Car Wraps
- Fabsigns has years of experience wrapping vehicles. Over time we have carefully tried and tested different vinyls, UV resistant inks and application methods. Our customers can rest assured they are getting the best quality vehicle graphics available.
- We have personally proven the impact of vehicle graphics. They have become a key component of our marketing strategies which means, we know what works and we know how to see the maximum return on investment from your vehicle signs.
- Fabsigns has a wealth of experience in dealing with fleet vehicles and can easily scale for large projects at impressive prices.
- Our customer service is second-to-none! We love vehicle signage and car wraps and for us it’s more than just a job. Going above-and-beyond comes easy when you enjoy what you do. Got a tricky car wrap? Give us a call, we love the challenge.
- We’ve got Brisbane covered. Servicing North Brisbane to South Brisbane, Brendale to Eagle Farm, Sunshine Coast to Gold Coast and all surrounding suburbs. Too busy to come see us? We’ll come to you. Give us a call today!
Car Signage Transforms a Vehicle into a Moving Billboard
Car wraps are hi-tech vinyl coverings that are directly adhered to a car or any other vehicle. The application of a vehicle wrap is so precise that it is commonly mistaken for custom paint job. Auto wraps or vehicle wraps are other terms used for describing this highly conformable film printed having digital graphics. These are frequently used for vehicle advertisements, fleet livery and other kinds of promotions. Vehicle signage does away with the negative effects of lettering or painting your car including decreased value of the vehicle from fading, painting and discoloration with a carefully applied vinyl wrap on the body of a vehicle. When it is time for a branding change-up or a new vehicle the signage can be easily peeled off and the original paint work will be revealed underneath untouched.
Application of vehicle decals
Our Brisbane vehicle sign writers design high quality, attractive car wraps that sing professionalism and scream attention. You can get a car wrap applied on any part of your car, including the rear window, front, sides, back and roof of the vehicle. While car wraps can also be used on personal cars, they are usually applied and designed for commercial purposes, thus transforming a car or any vehicle into a moving bill-board. While social media has done a great job in world-wide marketing, vehicles covered with car wraps are exclusively designed for local marketing. While conventional forms of advertising are pricey, promotion with car wraps is quite affordable.
How vehicle graphics work
Colorful, graphical designs on your vehicle grab the attention of pedestrians and motorists alike. Brisbane businesses have recognized the effectiveness of car wraps, and have implemented them into their promotional plan. Custom vehicle wraps are a professional marketing tool, which utilises our dependencies on road transport to leverage prime advertising space which would otherwise remain un-touched. Our Brisbane customer base who implement vehicle signage often joke about enjoying a traffic jam or two as it slows down the flow of traffic and gives prospecting clients a chance to enjoy their new marketing tool.
Wrapped cars have been used with great effect in highly trafficked areas like trade shows, special events, concerts and sporting events.
All in all, custom car signage is used to provide instant advertisement to a business at minimal costs.
We are always here to help - please get in touch!